Warwickshire Investment Partnership
Warwickshire Investment Partnership
Key Competitive Attractions
There is no better place to relocate your business than Warwickshire. It has all the essentials necessary for your company to succeed – a thriving business environment with high quality business and technology parks, a highly skilled and diverse workforce, not to mention being an exceptional place to live and relax! Warwickshire has already proven attractive to a number of leading companies, such as IBM, BMW, Aston Martin, TNT and GAP.
Warwickshire is at the heart of Britain`s transport network – the county boasts excellent communication and transport links. Customers, clients, suppliers and staff will benefit from the accessible and central location
The five diverse boroughs of Warwickshire provide a range of commercial opportunities, no matter what your company`s requirements are. Companies are able to find their ideal location, whether choosing to locate in thriving, northern industrial communities or relocating towards the historic and innovative south.
Known as Shakespeare’s country, Warwickshire is an area of great contrast. The County has outstandingly beautiful countryside, especially in the south, where the Cotswolds blend into Warwickshire, further north are the industrial pits and canals of the northern coalmines, along with vibrant town centre`s and picturesque villages across the whole of Warwickshire.
Assistance and Support For New Business Investors
- Property/Site Search – our property and land database, Evolutive, centralises details of all offices, retail premises, industrial units, warehouses and development opportunities currently available for sale or to let in Warwickshire. Visit our Warwickshire commercial property database.
- Project Management - totally free and confidential advice for any business wishing to set up, expand or relocate to Warwickshire.
- Social/Demographic Information – local population, economic profiles, wage rates etc. can be provided upon request. For more information, visit the Warwickshire Observatory website.
- Staff Recruitment and Training – through Job Centre Plus and local Further Education Colleges.
- Business Support Services - Warwickshire County Council`s dedicated Business Support Team can offer advice on grants and loans, business plans and ICT training. A range of environmental services and aftercare support are also available.
- Managed Workspace- low-cost, flexible working space on attractive terms at Business Centres around Warwickshire.
Existing Business Base
Warwickshire is fortunate enough to have 5 diverse boroughs each of which offer different areas of expertise in different commercial sectors.
- North Warwickshire`s economy has been transformed over the last thirty years and now embraces commercial and industrial development, which benefits from being at the heart of the UK`s transport system. Companies in the borough include UPS, Subaru & BMW.
- Nuneaton and Bedworth is well represented by engineering and distribution and has a strong spirit of enterprise, making it an ideal place to do business with companies such as Dairy Crest, Holland and Barrett and Christian Salvesen
- Rugby has a tradition of heavy engineering and has proven to be a popular destination for many large companies who enjoy the benefits of its central location in the UK. Companies already in the district include Cemex, Rolls Royce, Alstom and GAP.
- Stratford upon Avon has been successful in developing an enterprise culture in recent years. The district is home to a large proportion of small and medium sized businesses, but also contains large employers such as Aston Martin, Jaguar Landrover and NFU Mutual.
- Warwick district has it all – historic market towns, a Royal Spa town, two medieval castles and a range of successful companies, including IBM, Codemasters, and telent.
Click here for more information on Warwick Business.